DKP employees spend quite a bit of their free time working to benefit the communities in which they live. DKP provides each employee with time off to volunteer, so employees don’t have to sacrifice personal and family time to contribute to their favorite causes. In addition, DKP matches employees’ donations up to $250 per employee per year.
They garden, counsel, sing in the church choir, play flute in the symphony, play trombone in a band, run marathons, and ride long distances to raise money for great causes. Our staff can always figure out a place to send their matching donations, and they work hard for charities they believe in.
The DK Pierce staff lives all over the United States and are active in a variety of charitable organizations. In 2016, they donated approximately 500 hours in order to make a difference in their communities.
- 100%Employees participating in some sort of charitable work
- 31Organizations served in 2016
- 100+Total service hours
- $19,000+Corporate giving in 2016
- Alzheimer's Association
- Indiana Canine Assistant Network (ICAN)
- American Cancer Society
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana
- Cancer Support Community Central Indiana
- Indianapolis Humane Society
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Hamilton County Master Gardeners
- Camp Rise Above
- Lewis County Hospital Foundation
- National MS Society
- Remote Area Medical
- Riley Children's Foundation
- St. Luke's United Methodist Church - Haiti Hurricane Relief
- St. Vincent Foundation
- USO - Operation Phone Home
- World Vision
- Wigs for Kids
- Zionsville Fire Department
We'd love to help you. Give us a call at (317) 873-0303.
"Though DKP has a number of clients, I always feel that if an issue or question arises, I can reach out via email or phone to get the help I need."