DKP employees spend quite a bit of their free time working to benefit the communities in which they live. DKP provides each employee with time off to volunteer, so employees don’t have to sacrifice personal and family time to contribute to their favorite causes. In addition, DKP matches employees’ donations up to $250 per employee per year.
They garden, counsel, sing in the church choir, play flute in the symphony, play trombone in a band, run marathons, and ride long distances to raise money for great causes. Our staff can always figure out a place to send their matching donations, and they work hard for charities they believe in.
The DK Pierce staff lives all over the United States and are active in a variety of charitable organizations. In 2014, they donated approximately 500 hours in order to make a difference in their communities.
- 100%Employees participating in some sort of charitable work
- 34Organizations served in 2014
- 100+Total service hours
- $7000Corporate giving in 2014
- Indiana Oncology Society
- Indiana Canine Assistant Network (ICAN)
- Executive Director of the Rebuild Bay St. Louis Foundation
- Board Member of the Indiana Wind Symphony
- Lymphoma Research Ride
- Komen Indianapolis Race for the Cure®
- Prevail, a nonprofit that advocates for victims of crime and abuse
- Hamilton County Master Gardeners
- Camp Rise Above
- Derek Park Memorial Field
- Mission work in Haiti
- PURPLESTRIDE walk for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- Habitat for Humanity
- Thanksgiving Drumstick Dash for Wheeler Mission
- Hilton Head Humane Association
- Balmoral Turkey Trot for Melanoma
- World Vision
We'd love to help you. Give us a call at (317) 873-0303.
"The services DK Pierce offers are individualized to the needs of their customer."