Love dogs and marketing communications? Then we might be the workplace for you! (Okay, you don’t have to love dogs, but you will definitely see these furry co-workers roaming around our office.)
We are looking for a creative and brand-savvy person with strong skills in conceptualizing and executing a wide range of digital design work. This role will work closely with all DKP staff, but especially with our Marketing and Strategic Communications and Client Projects teams to elevate the DKP brand and jump in on various marketing strategies and tactics.
The Graphic Designer position is full-time, based in our Zionsville, Indiana office.
WHAT YOU’LL (MOSTLY) DO:
- Act as brand steward for DKP, managing brand assets and bringing the brand to life in consistent and creative ways through design.
- Support the entire DKP team through designing, illustrating, formatting, and producing a wide range of marketing materials, client proposals, deliverables, and other communication-related projects.
- Create innovative and creative designs and layouts and enhance existing infographics, client and prospect emails, video graphics, PowerPoint presentations, and social media.
- Play a lead role in DKP’s email marketing through strategy, design, and implementation.
- Lend your creativity and expertise at engaging team brainstorm sessions.
WHAT YOU (MOSTLY) NEED:
- Digital design experience and a solid grasp of design principles for creating eye-catching presentations, social media graphics, and other deliverables.
- To be a gifted communicator.
- A positive attitude (we’re a glass half-full kind of place).
- To obsess over details. That word widow? You are all over it.
- A passion to help people. Around here, we are deeply committed to providing access to life-changing treatments to those struggling with rare complex conditions.
- To be super organized and able to juggle many things at once.
- The ability to play well with others. DKP is a highly collaborative place where we are always ready to jump in and lend a hand.
- A nerdy side to you; a love of learning is a must here.
- Social media savviness.
- Comfortable working under pressure and hitting deadlines.
- Digital marketing expertise (comfortable working on and in social media, B2B emails, graphics, websites, etc.)
- The ability to think outside the box and share new ideas.
- A work hard, play hard mentality. It’s a little cliché, but it’s how we roll.
- A solid portfolio of design work.
WHAT YOU DON’T NEED:
- To have your head wrapped around the space we work in (biopharmaceutical market access). We’ll show you the ropes!
- A dog. While we are a dog-friendly office through and through, we still love our cat and even non-pet people.
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOW-HOW:
- BA/BS (preferably in design, marketing, or visual communication).
- Experience in brand stewardship and evolution.
- Strong grasp and proficiency in MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with design and presentation tools like Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Google Slides, etc.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Competitive compensation program (salary/bonus).
- Employee Stock Ownership Program – you become an employee owner!
- Serene office setting surrounded by wooded walking trails.
- Company culture of caring for others (two legged and four-legged).
- 401K with employer match.
- Paid PTO and charity days.
- Robust medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Dogs (well-behaved ones) welcome in the office.
- Wellness challenges and rewards.
DKP is an award-winning, innovative biopharmaceutical access consulting firm where new ideas are welcomed and everyone has a voice. Based in Zionsville, Indiana, we are an employee-owned company that has been wowing clients for over two decades.
Join one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work (six years in a row!) with a big-brained, big-hearted team that cares deeply about getting life-changing treatments to patients who desperately need them.
To apply, please prepare and submit the following items using the form below:
- Cover letter
- Portfolio/work samples
- Exercises (see instructions and download document for editing)