ZIONSVILLE, Ind., May 7, 2021
DK Pierce & Associates (DKP), a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) announced today that it has been ranked #12 out of 59 small companies on the 2021 Best Places to Work in Indiana list.
A total of 125 companies were honored at the Indiana Chamber’s annual event, which was held virtually on May 6 in Indianapolis. Of those, 59 were classified as small companies. The top companies in the state were determined by employer reports that detail cultural environment, work-life balance, and community involvement. This was complemented by comprehensive employee surveys measuring the culture, the company’s commitment to personal and professional development, and the work environment.
“The Best Places to Work in Indiana award is testimony to the commitment we have to building a positive work environment,” says Denise Pierce, President and CEO of DKP. “We work hard every year to nurture our culture of growth, respect, caring, and fun! Although this year has been one of the most difficult business environments due to the pandemic, we are still committed to maintaining a workplace where people can collaborate and enjoy their work.”
Here is what the DKP team has to say about what makes their company a great place to work:
- “I love the energy everyone brings here.”
- “We can think and change and create and design and grow without a bunch of guardrails.”
- “We can do what we need to do to take care of ourselves and our ”
- “I have colleagues who actually care.”
- “I love the collaboration with my co-workers; everyone wants to work together and help one another do better.”
- “We don’t have in-the-box job descriptions here. We are encouraged to try new things here and stretch ourselves.”
- “The title isn’t what’s important here. It’s the ability to freely grow and change.”
DKP is a company focused on its passion: ensuring patient access to care. DKP consultants are experts in biopharma reimbursement and market access, specializing in complex conditions and therapies including cancer, rare disease, and gene/cellular therapies.
For more information on the Best Places to Work in Indiana program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkIN.com.
For more information on DK Pierce, visit www.dkpierce.net.